“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Yucatan Grill
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Maybe I shouldn't have a glowing review. It's a little family owned business that serves amazing food for a great price. We go there quite often. Everything is great and the margaritas are outstanding.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

We are foodies. Loved the coconut shrimp, halibut taco and lobster enchiladas. Wow. The service is friendly and excellent.

1  Thank Charlotte D
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was informed at the hotel that this had the best Mexican food in town. We went and I ordered the Mahi Mahi tacos and the fist was old and smelled and tasted that way. They took them off the bill but couldn't get that taste out of my mouth. Breakfast was good at the hotel the next day. Helped to get that taste out of my mouth.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

This is a fantastic gem in Seal Beach. The menu has lots of interesting and novel dishes that you don't see in the run of the mill Mexican restaurants anywhere. I had the Mayan Mahi Mahi and the Shrimp and Talapia on two different nights - both were awesome and very unique. The service was great and guacamole was one of the best anywhere! Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I've been a resident of Seal Beach for my entire life. Yucatan Grill is by far, the best food in Southern California. I always love the atmosphere and love the food. You can't get better Mexican food north of the border. I highly recommend Yucatan Grill to anyone and everyone looking for good food and a good time.