“Yummy food”

Yucatan Grill
Ranked #14 of 93 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The salsa was very good-- spicy, which we love. Guacamole was ok (had better), but my margarita was delightful. We all really enjoyed our food and I wouldn't hesitate to come back. Service was nice--our waitress was very friendly and took great care of us.

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this place since it was in its old location. I wholeheartedly recommend the cochinita pibil which is pork slow roasted and marinated in citrus spices and wrapped in a banana leaf. I believe they only serve this on Fridays unless things have changed. Other dishes are hit or miss. It's a cute diner style place. If you are unfamiliar with Yucatecan food I recommend trying it its quite different from burritos and enchiladas dripping with cheese. I haven't been here lately because we fell in love with Rocharin Thai in the same mall

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Maybe I shouldn't have a glowing review. It's a little family owned business that serves amazing food for a great price. We go there quite often. Everything is great and the margaritas are outstanding.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

We are foodies. Loved the coconut shrimp, halibut taco and lobster enchiladas. Wow. The service is friendly and excellent.

1  Thank Charlotte D
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was informed at the hotel that this had the best Mexican food in town. We went and I ordered the Mahi Mahi tacos and the fist was old and smelled and tasted that way. They took them off the bill but couldn't get that taste out of my mouth. Breakfast was good at the hotel the next day. Helped to get that taste out of my mouth.