“Love the taco salad with fish!”
Review of Yucatan Grill

Yucatan Grill
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant has a variety of food, but I really enjoy the taco salad with fish! The servers are always friendly and prompt, and they have a paper table covering for the kids (or the adults who act like kids), to entertain themselves while waiting for the food.

1  Thank Debbie R

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Like it all! Sometimes we even order to go to have with us at the beach. The skinny margarita is one of my favs!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The salsa was very good-- spicy, which we love. Guacamole was ok (had better), but my margarita was delightful. We all really enjoyed our food and I wouldn't hesitate to come back. Service was nice--our waitress was very friendly and took great care of us.

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this place since it was in its old location. I wholeheartedly recommend the cochinita pibil which is pork slow roasted and marinated in citrus spices and wrapped in a banana leaf. I believe they only serve this on Fridays unless things have changed. Other dishes are hit or miss. It's a cute diner style place. If you are unfamiliar with Yucatecan food I recommend trying it its quite different from burritos and enchiladas dripping with cheese. I haven't been here lately because we fell in love with Rocharin Thai in the same mall

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Maybe I shouldn't have a glowing review. It's a little family owned business that serves amazing food for a great price. We go there quite often. Everything is great and the margaritas are outstanding.