“A little bit of Greece in Seal Beach”
Review of Athens West

Athens West
Ranked #20 of 92 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 11 March 2013

What a great spot to enjoy classic Greek food and friendly atmosphere in the heart of Seal Beach on Main Street. A fun, healthy menu with seating inside and outside in a sunny covered patio.Enjoy relaxed ordering at the counter. Located just a few blocked from the pier and not far from PCH. There's plenty of parking in the City Parking lot next door. We like to grab a quick meal there. Opa!

There are newer reviews for Athens West

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I enjoyed a falafel pita Greek style with fries and a Greek salad. In addition to being delish! the servings were crazy big and could have fed more than one person. Their tzatziki sauce was so good I was dipping my fries in it! The falafel had a bite to it...but it was so incredibly good. Everyone that was with me enjoyed their food. The service was also spectacular! I would definately go again...and now I'm 1/2 way across the country craving some decent falafel!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Love casual indoor or patio dining, in a quaint, quiet beach location? Try Athens West, Seal Beach. The classic Greek food is served in a Very clean restaurant with friendly staff and is extremely affordable. My favorites are the Greek Salad with chicken or shrimp and the Lemon Soup or try the wonderful steak. After this pleasant meal shop Main Street and stroll down the Seal Beach Pier.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

We always enjoy this place. The funny thing is I think the food is better here than at some fancier Mediterranean places. The pita is great and the tatziki has a lot of flavor too. The parking is not the best but it is on Main Street. If you want better parking I guess you could go to the one in HB.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

My teenage kids and I have been here many, many times. Casual place with both inside and outside (covered) seating. Nice patio with heaters.

The service is good and so is the food. I always get the beef kebabs. My son loves the kebabs and the gyro meat. The orzo and salads are great too!

Nice, casual place to get a good meal. Took my boyfriend recently and he really enjoyed it too.