“Love the healthy choices!”
Review of Daphne's California Greek - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Daphne's California Greek
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I eat at Daphne's at least once a month. I always order some types of salad, and my friends and family have ordered other meals. I have always enjoyed the food, and the portions are more than enough! The service is good- they bring the meal to you. The place is always clean, and I appreciate that, too.

1  Thank DRR28

Reviewed 16 January 2014

lunch is usual packed, so come early or order ahead. very good food selection freshly made. try the specials. recommend MeuterMedia

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Exellent meal for reasonable price. The restaurant is spotless and food is fresh and you get a complete meal. By the time you order hamburger and fries etc you can get one of these fresh healthy foods. I am always trying to eat vegetables over meat these days but do not like many vegetable dishes however the one they have you don't even realize it's vegetarian. It is delicious and I have never had to wait more that ten minutes at the most. So far have only had take out but the restaurant looks comfortable with all windows to look out.. So far staff has always been pleasant and ordering easy but just asking for the vegetarian plate - that's it.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

The fire feta is awesome! We usually visit Daphne's while visiting family. They do great family dinner portions and lots of other options as well. The meals are always great and are a favorite of both the grown ups and kids.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

This is my favorite fast food restaurant. Wish I could talk my kids into going here more. I loved every dish I have tried here so I recommend this overall. If I have to choose one fast food joint - this would be it.