The manager as well as the staff at this fine hotel, go out of there way to provide you with comforts that might make you not want to go home. I've stayed in a lot of places in my travels and this is my favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pacific Inn Hotel is located just a few blocks from the water in beautiful Seal Beach, California, one of Orange County’s best kept Secrets. The Pacific Inn offers many of the amenities you may expect at a larger hotel while maintaining the out-going service and attention of a wonderfully appointed boutique hotel. What separates The Pacific Inn from any other hotel is our superior location that makes us unique to any other property within a 20 mile radius. Our 71 newly renovated guest rooms are all non-smoking, featuring high speed wireless internet access, granite entryways and private balconies to enjoy the mild Southern California climate. We offer a complimentary shuttle service which travels anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. And a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served every morning in our breakfast café overlooking our open air atrium pool. Located in the heart of Seal Beach, a pleasant walk takes you to the Main Street shopping district, the Seal Beach Pier and over 30 local restaurants varying from casual to international cuisine. The Pacific Inn prides itself on going above and beyond for all Guests in an effort to exceed expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Pacific Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pacific Hotel Seal Beach
- Pacific Hotel Seal Beach
- Pacific Inn
- The Pacific Inn Seal Beach, California