This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. We have taken our son to the Catalina Sea Camp the last couple of years and stayed here before we dropped him off for the week. We really enjoy the atmosphere of the entire Seal Beach area. The hotel is very close to Main Street where all the action is and a few blocks to the beach. We even walked to Church that we found, no need for a car even though they have a nice covered parking area. This year we asked if we could rent a boogie board and some beach chairs to spend some time at the beach and the just loaned us some. It made our visit to the beach much nicer. The hotel is not super luxurious, but very comfortable a good value for what we paid. The pool is nice, but the only things that may need improvement for the value recieved might be the breakfast (the hot breakfast especially is not something I could eat) and the lock on our door and on the pool were tricky to open. Overall a fun place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pacific Inn Hotel is located just a few blocks from the water in beautiful Seal Beach, California, one of Orange County’s best kept Secrets. The Pacific Inn offers many of the amenities you may expect at a larger hotel while maintaining the out-going service and attention of a wonderfully appointed boutique hotel. What separates The Pacific Inn from any other hotel is our superior location that makes us unique to any other property within a 20 mile radius. Our 71 newly renovated guest rooms are all non-smoking, featuring high speed wireless internet access, granite entryways and private balconies to enjoy the mild Southern California climate. We offer a complimentary shuttle service which travels anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. And a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served every morning in our breakfast café overlooking our open air atrium pool. Located in the heart of Seal Beach, a pleasant walk takes you to the Main Street shopping district, the Seal Beach Pier and over 30 local restaurants varying from casual to international cuisine. The Pacific Inn prides itself on going above and beyond for all Guests in an effort to exceed expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Pacific Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pacific Hotel Seal Beach
- Pacific Hotel Seal Beach
- Pacific Inn
- The Pacific Inn Seal Beach, California