“great place to meet and hang out”
Review of Taco Surf

Taco Surf
Ranked #7 of 93 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 May 2014

never underestimate the value of endless chips and salsa!

Love this little local restaurant just down the street from the Seal Beach pier. Lots of vegetarian selections because the rice and black beans are vegan. The chips and salsa are fresh and delicious. My favorite is the guacamole.

The small town friendliness is so endearing. Enjoy !

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Kind of a funky place but had a super meal. They have music a couple of nights a week. Really hopping on the weekends with the younger crowd, and when there is a game on. Prices are reasonable and portions are good as well.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Just north of the Seal Beach pier, this restaurant is a must stop if you are in the area. They have several specials daily, a lot of beer choices, and a friendly staff.

3  Thank 90,622
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We fly to O.C. every other year or so to visit my wife's family. Last July while on our favorite beach in all of southern California (Seal Beach), we ate at this little hole in the wall called "Taco Surf" its within walking distance to the beach. I'm from Kentucky and we have a lot of Hispanics that come here to work on farms and some stay an open up restaurants, so I know real Mexican food (Mexican is my favorite food). I have always been disappointed in the Mexican food of southern California until Taco Surf. Its not a fine dinning restaurant and its not a Taco Bell as far as atmosphere, its more like small mom and pop feel. The food was awesome! The salsa they make is incredible. Some of the best Mexican food I have ever tasted!!!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I love baja fish tacos. These were pretty good, fresh tasting. Good portions, fast service. I'd go back for quick meal at the beach.