“Great Military discount!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Monterey, California
“Great Military discount!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Good service, food and a military discount. This place is always full of customers, and I take that as a good sign. I really couldn't ask for more than this place offers. Check it out.

• Visited October 2012

“Good orange chicken”
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

I was about to order their was 5 customers in front of me I was just waiting wen I notice the cook guy was just staring at me I look at him and he look at me so I just turn around wen the lady was taking my order I notice he was still looking at me I was very uncomfortable so wen I was about to pay I look at him and he WAs still looking at me dammmn this mexican guy made me so angry at the end I didnt even ate all my food. I will recommend the management to talk to employees not to stare at customers thats really unprofessional .

“Yummy orange chicken.”
Reviewed 26 February 2009

Yummy orange chicken.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“it is fast and chineseish. hey when you are in a hury and or on a budget. get it in ya. but otherwise go to a real...”
Reviewed 12 November 2008

it is fast and chineseish. hey when you are in a hury and or on a budget. get it in ya. but otherwise go to a real chinese restraunt.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“For a Chinese food chain...”
Reviewed 30 May 2008

For a Chinese food chain Panda is very very good. The orange chicken is yummy. Clean, bright and cheerful. Friendly service too.