“gorgeous, serene + impeccable service”

Bliss Organic Day Spa
Sausalito, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“gorgeous, serene + impeccable service”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Bliss Organic Day Spa is beautiful inside + out... The décor and ambiance is so relaxing, open and light that I immediately felt myself unwinding as soon as I walked in. They have a beautiful lounge and entry area, and a wonderful relaxation area where you can chill out before or after your service.

I opted for an organic facial and it was - hands down - the *best* facial I've ever experienced. It was extremely thorough, effective but totally melt-inducing and blissful. Great product lines! Loved the organic, select skin care line and that it's also available for retail. The staff is caring, passionate and knowledgeable and I'm excited to return and experience more of their menu. It's hard to find a place that exclusively offers natural nail therapy and thrilled to find it here at Bliss.

A definite gem in downtown Sebastopol!

Visited July 2013