We appreciated being booked on the top floor and being able to park just a few steps from the back door, which kept us out of the rain. The room was clean, and roomy, with plenty of outlets for our portable devices. We were not able to enjoy the outdoor pool and hot tub, but they seemed clean and accessible. The morning breakfast was a cut above the standard fare, with early morning hours even on weekends. I like taking the stairs and there were at least two sets to choose from. No waiting for elevators.
Pros - quiet easy to operate thermostat.
Cons - we could have used a microwave and the automatic bathroom lights were annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Sebastopol gives the traveler a glimpse of the quieter, more bucolic and tranquil beauty of West Sonoma County. Set in Sebastopol's agriculturally rich environment, guests at the 82-room, three diamond AAA rated property are close to everything - spectacular Pacific coast beaches, redwood groves, all manner of recreational pursuits and the famed Russian River Valley wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol Hotel Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn Sebastopol
- Holiday Inn Sebastopol
- Sebastopol Fairfield Inn
- Sebastopol Holiday Inn