I was in between two destinations and stayed here for the night. It's just outside of Santa Rosa and still close enough to cruise over for diner or entertainment. Really nice place to stay for as remote as the city seemed to be. Nice clean spacious rooms with a friendly staff. Has a pool and hot tub, both outdoors. Seemed clean but the hot tub wasn't very hot.
Parking was convenient and the grounds were very clean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Sebastopol gives the traveler a glimpse of the quieter, more bucolic and tranquil beauty of West Sonoma County. Set in Sebastopol's agriculturally rich environment, guests at the 82-room, three diamond AAA rated property are close to everything - spectacular Pacific coast beaches, redwood groves, all manner of recreational pursuits and the famed Russian River Valley wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol Hotel Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn Sebastopol
- Holiday Inn Sebastopol
- Sebastopol Fairfield Inn
- Sebastopol Holiday Inn