We have stayed here 3 times now over the past few years, and it is such a nice hotel, we keep coming back.
The location is great, close enough to downtown Sebastopol you can easily access the restaurants, pubs and wholefoods. Yet far enough away, the weekend traffic is not an issue.
The hotel is on a main road that you can easily access the wineries and breweries in the area.
Rooms are large, with comfortable beds, flat screen TVs, small fridge, small safe and a large bathroom. The wifi seems to be fast and reliable.
The breakfast is nice.
Lots of local milk, they have yogurt, fresh fruit, a hot dish (like scrambled eggs and sausage patties), waffles, and the usual continental fare.
The hotel itself has always been clean and well maintained.
We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Sebastopol gives the traveler a glimpse of the quieter, more bucolic and tranquil beauty of West Sonoma County. Set in Sebastopol's agriculturally rich environment, guests at the 82-room, three diamond AAA rated property are close to everything - spectacular Pacific coast beaches, redwood groves, all manner of recreational pursuits and the famed Russian River Valley wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol Hotel Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn Sebastopol
- Holiday Inn Sebastopol
- Sebastopol Fairfield Inn
- Sebastopol Holiday Inn