Best Western Colonial Inn
US$60
Hotel Burgess(Reedley)
US$105
US$84
All reviewscentral valleypanda expressthe check in processroom keycomfortable stayrecommend this hotelquiet roomair conditionervery nice hotelking beda great place to stayeasy accessnext morningwould definitely stay here againfreewaydeskpets
Reviewed 27 January 2008

I just wrote a detailed review to have it dissapear so this will be brief.
My complaints: bait and switch by hotel manager. She quoted once price and changed it when we arrived. FInally was able to get quoted price but without a confirmation it was hard to prove what was said days earlier. FYI, I chose this place because it was substantially less than competitor.
MOldy food, found and tasted by my baby. I had a feeling that the room could have been 'cleaner' and my doubts were confirmed. Note to self: always check under beds when traveling with babies or young children. Fortunately it wasn't a hyperdermic needle or anything like that. When I told manager she said that she would inform the maid. Obviously it wasn't a big deal for her.
AM breakfast. Choices, toast, cereal, or rolls. AND THERE WASN"T COFFEE available. THey offered to make a pot but we had no time to wait.
The room was quiet, easy to find and rate was good considering.
Not to sure I would go back .

Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed 26 November 2007

This hotel was extremely old and dirty, The bedspread had pizza sauce on it. We didnt have any towels. The cups had dust on them. The elevators had popcorn all over the floors. The breakfast was the worst I have ever seen. No Coffee was left, you got raisin bran or fruitloops or white bread. No juice. For the price and condition of this hotel , you just want to run

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FloridaTerry
Reviewed 6 August 2007

We arrived in the area very late at night and hadn't found a place to stay. The woman who answered the phone said yes, they had room and gave me directions. The checkin process was speedy so we could get into our room and get some sleep. The room was very clean and comfortable. I travel to that area every so often and will think of this hotel again!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank gbunny64
Reviewed 27 May 2007

my family and i were traveling across california and needed a place to stay for the night in central california. We stopped by the best western and the staff working at the front desk were so sweet and pleasant. the check in process was fast and easy and we were able to get into our room quickly. The hotel was nice and quiet and the rooms was comfortable. Definitely recommend staying the night here if you're traveling up or down the 99.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank funnyrunner11
Reviewed 14 August 2006

Having recently stayed in Kingsburg and not being impressed, I decided to try this property because it had king sized beds. I was happily surprised with how nice this property was. This is a nice basic hotel, with a very comfortable room. Soaps, decor were all above average. Front desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Room was very quiet. I'll return to this property for sure!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Leslie R