“Probably the best breakfasts I've ever had. Seriously...”

Seaside Cafe & Bakery
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I've been here a few times now...and still amazed at what comes out of the kitchen in this small establishment. Food is different for everyone and for me...WOW. Pancakes? Any of them...Amazing. The hash...amazing. About the only thing I've had there that was "average" was the eggs benedict. I've yet to have breakfast there where everyone wasn't wanting to taste things off everyone else's plate.

2  Thank lv2trvlfrmpa

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I really wanted to like this place but waiting 45 mins for 2 sandwiches, especially without an apology or explanation is unacceptable.

After reading other reviews, it sounds like this is pretty typical...how about hire more staff so that your customers don't have to wait an absurd amount of time...you charge enough for the food to be able to do so!

I gave 2 stars because the food was actually really good but it's too bad that I had such a bad first experience. The place is also in need of a deep cleaning - spills and dust everywhere.

I will NOT be back.

1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This was a real pleasure in dining for my wife and I. Our breakfasts were redicuously good. The service was amazing and the quality of the food is amazing.

10  Thank melsdad2002
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Everything I have had has been fabulous! The fruit tea is a daily must for me when I am in town....watch put Starbucks!

2  Thank WyomingMandyJ
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We decided to go on a Sunday morning at 10 and got lucky. We found a table inside for 3 and ordered. The Pineapple Upside Down pancakes, French Toast, and Shrimp Eggs Benedict. I also ordered a White Chocolate Blackberry Mocha hot, it was so good I ordered another iced before I ate my breakfast.

The French Toast was great more like cake then toast. My son loved the pancakes and ate almost all of them. The Eggs Benedict was fantastic with sauce the right amount of tart. A spicy jalapeno sauce on it, perfectly cooked shrimp, homemade english muffin, fresh spinach... Thinking about it makes my mouth water and I am still stuffed.

The staff is really nice and accommodating and did not expect a tip. I tipped anyway because they made awesome coffee and the breakfast was fantastic. Well worth the wait, and judging by the amount of people that were there we weren't the only ones that felt that way. Next time I am in Pismo Beach or the vicinity I will be back.

1  Thank AZHope