“This is my go to place!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Old School Sandwiches and Salads
Ranked #38 of 264 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Healthy
Los Angeles, California
“This is my go to place!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I love Old School! Fresh, natural, organic, quality ingredients. Great staff. The owner is there taking orders and chatting with people. I like mom and pop shops. Simi Valley overall seems to be the land of chain restaurants so I am thrilled to have a place like this down the street. Whenever people come visit, I take them here. The Chicken Scratch is my favorite sandwich and I like it toasted. I also like the RB.

Visited December 2013

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Went here after the Presidental Library”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We headed into the town Of Simi Valley to grab a bite to eat
a couple of good choices but this place appealed to us as they advertised all organic meats for their sandwiches..
It was fresh and good

Visited November 2013
“Tasteless”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I cannot recommend this establishment. The good I can say about this place is that the people are kind and the atmosphere is charming. I went in with high expectations of the food, only to be let down. I ordered their roast beef sandwich and I was very disappointed. It was dry and tasteless. I can't say I won't ever go back but it will be a long time before I go back.

• Visited May 2013
Front Royal, Virginia
“A new edition”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

What a great addition to the simi valley eateries. The service is very personal, quick and efficient and the sandwiches are first rate. Parking is the only major problem at lunch time as it is in a smallish strip mall although ideally located amongst many other competitors. It certainly has established itself quickly and more than holds its own for aulity.

Visited February 2013
Simi Valley, California
“Not Just Another Sandwich Shop”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Definitely NOT just another sandwich shop! Old School Sandwiches and Salads (and soups) is a blast from the past when food was fresh, creative, healthy, rich, and plain delicious. The food tastes as great as the menu is diverse with clever names like No Bull Roast Beef, Oink & Cheese, Hook and Line, and Fly the Coop. The names are fun. The owners, Linda and Christine, are too but they are serious about serving you a great meal in a pleasant environment. Vegetarians don’t miss this place. There are multiple items on the menu that will suit your food choices also. The staff is quick and friendly. The meals are freshly prepared daily and are well priced. Forget all those dull, corporate managed, blah sandwich and bagel shops and come back to real food again.

• Visited February 2013