“Pastrami!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

Get the double dip pastrami! Its amazing! The frys are huge so you only need one order. Onion rings are the bomb also

1  Thank SnakPak3
There are newer reviews for The Hat

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Meat lover's paradise. I love the roast beef dip. The fries are so good that when I get a takeout order, the smell drives me crazy in the car on the way home and I have to sample them as I drive. They are served hot so beware.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

While I was visiting Simi Valley in July of 2012, I stopped in for a pastrami sandwhich at the Hat. THe sandwhich was delicious and the portion was HUGE! Two people could have shared this, but I wolfed it down and it was great!

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Chili cheese fries to die for - extra large portions. Be sure to bring someone to help you eat them.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

The best Pastrami sandwich I have had in CA.
Get the Pastrami Dip and enjoy!
You won't regret it.