“Good food, and they accommodate gluten allergies!!”
Review of Sawasdee Thai Food

Sawasdee Thai Food
Ranked #136 of 268 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Thai
Simi Valley, California
“Good food, and they accommodate gluten allergies!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Went here recently to have some good Thai food for the first time since my wife was diagnosed with celiac disease. The hostess worked hard to make sure that the food we would get would be flour free, and as a result we had a really good meal! Food was tasty and well worth the trip.

• Visited December 2011

Simi Valley, California
“Best Thai food in Simi!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Went there with family for dinner... great food and very friendly and attentive staff. Have tried all Thai restaurants in Simi and this one is by far the best!

• Visited January 2012
Simi Valley, California
“Not great service and food is OK”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

My family and I dined there on an early Sat night. The service was not only slow but they were not friendly. The food came out in different times and it was slow. They were not busy as it was early. I have not been back since. Food was OK. Bill was high ($80) for bad service.

• Visited October 2011
Lexington Park, Maryland
“My favorite place to eat in Simi”
Reviewed 28 June 2010

Great food, great service. Everything I had on the menu was excellent. For eight months, I dined out rarely, and when I did, 9 out of 10 times I went to Swasdee.

Simi Valley
“Best Thai Restaurant in Simi Valley”
Reviewed 7 November 2009

They have the best tasting Thai food of any restaurant we've been to in Simi Valley! My family has been coming here for 11 years now to enjoy their wonderful Thai dishes and the great, friendly service. Our family of 4 typically spends $50 for dinner here.

Our favs: Seafood Hot Soup (slightly sour, slightly spicy, with shrimp, fish, scallop and calamari); Pad Woon Sen with Shrimp (glass noodles with garlic, green onion, egg, shrimp, fish sauce, oyster sauce), Spicy Beef Salad (available mild, with delectable slices of beef steak, iceberg lettuce, tomato and cucumber, red onion, and a dressing made with lime juice, fish sauce, white vinegar and serrano peppers!), and Thai BBQ Chicken served with sweet and sour sauce.

Try it once and you'll be a fan for life! On the southeast corner of L.A. Ave. and Sequoia Ave. behind the Med Center clinic, in the same parking lot with the Seven Eleven. We gave it 4 stars, but you'd have to travel all the way to the San Gabriel Valley to find a 5-star Thai restaurant!

2 Thank Jim_S_9