“Best Thai food in Simi Valley!”
Review of Sawasdee Thai Food

Sawasdee Thai Food
Ranked #135 of 264 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Thai
Simi Valley, California
“Best Thai food in Simi Valley!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I have been dining and taking out food at this family-run restaurant for years. The lunch specials are many, and only $7.00 - $7.50. Mon-Sat. 11:00 - 3:00. The pad thai is the best I've had anywhere, and so is their BBQ pork. The brown rice is healthy, delicious and hardy. Oh, let's not forget about the yummy and tender Chicken Satay!! It's not part of the lunch specials, but worth getting to share with someone. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014

Simi Valley, California
“Tasty place to go for lunch”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My family really likes Sawasdee Thai food, but I had never been there so I decided to go with my uncle considering he could guide me on what to eat there. I ordered the beef stir fry and it was delicious. The portion size was not too large or too small, but perfect for me. The beef was nice and tender and the flavor was really good as well. As we were about to leave I decided to order the pineapple rice to-go and it smelled so good I could't wait to get home so I ended up eating it there too and I was not disappointed, it was great! The service was good and now I see why my family likes it there!

• Visited January 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Had take-out only from here”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Ordered our first take out order from here. It was good and they were accomodating of my requests to modify our orders.

Had the crab fried rice and a specially made chicken/vegetable soup.
No complaints, except I think I may have been overcharged (they did not give me the food bill to review...). Would try them again

• Visited February 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I travel to the area regulalry on business and I just love this place. It's not fancy but the food is great and good value. Buffallo wings are really nice.

• Visited February 2013
Simi Valley, California
“Good food, and they accommodate gluten allergies!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Went here recently to have some good Thai food for the first time since my wife was diagnosed with celiac disease. The hostess worked hard to make sure that the food we would get would be flour free, and as a result we had a really good meal! Food was tasty and well worth the trip.

• Visited December 2011