Grand Vista Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites(Simi Valley)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$121
Motel 6 Simi Valley(Simi Valley)
US$101
  • Pool
US$130
US$123
ExtendedStay
US$175
Radisson Hotel Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$171
Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$171
Staybridge.com
US$132
Ramada Chatsworth(Los Angeles)
US$127
US$117
US$114
US$111
All reviewsreagan libraryrefrigerator and microwavebusiness centerthe hotel offerscoffee makerdefinitely stay here againnice staysimifreewayratescalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We stayed here two nights (December 26-28). The hotel was clean and very pretty. The location was great as well! It was right across the street from a small mall with many neat restaurants and shops. The rooms were spotless and spacious. The beds and pillows were comfy. We had a nice view of the pool and hot tub from our 4th floor room. We would return again! The boys and I were going to Six Flags which was about 25 minutes away. Simi Valley seems like a well cared for and safe community!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank donovantravelers
tlasure, General Manager at Grand Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed our location as well as all the amenities. We take great pride in providing excellent service as well as a clean comfortable room to every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I didnt stay here long at all, and couldnt find anything special about this place. The room is similar to a holiday inn or motel 6. My suggestion is that there should be some upgrades and a better plan because a hotel this big shouldnt be in a small city like Simi Valley. The Bad thing is that i was here on a buisness trip and near my room were a bunch of drunken high schoolers partying!!! Yeah way to catch that.

Room Tip: Dont stay here for a vacation
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jason S

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel and taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I am sorry that your experience at our hotel left some negative impressions. I am sorry if our other guests did not show you common courtesy. We have security on property and certainly would have informed any unruly guests to limit noise and not to bother our other guests. We have a strict no party and loud noise policy and will always evict anyone not following it. Please contact me directly at tlasure@grandvistasimi.com and I will be happy to make it right for you.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was at this same hotel on November of 2012 and it was great.
This time they gave us a horrible room at the back end of the hotel and even the cleanliness and service left a lot to desire.

If you're planning on staying here, make a point in staying in a remodeled room when you make your reservation.

Room Tip: Insist on a remodeled room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Latusi

Thank you for your comments. We are continually upgrading different aspects of the hotel and I am sorry if your room did not meet your expectations. The upgrading process takes time and we are always working to improve the product for our customers. There is no excuse for the lack of cleanliness and service. Please contact me directly at tlasure@grandvistasimi.com and I will be happy to make it right for you.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

In town to golf with a large group
Great hotel. !
Great location !
Close to golf ! And all the tourist spots !
Received the best service !
The staff went out of there way to make our trip a fun and memorable time !

Look forward to returning and will be using this hotel again very soon !!
Bruce M
Vancouver , B.C , Canada

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am always glad to hear that my staff was helpful as we take great pride in giving excellent service as well as providing a clean comfortable room to every guest. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We just spent 2 days here and had a wonderful time! Staff were all friendly & helpful & we liked the little convenience store by the front desk. We ordered several meals from room service & the food was absolutely delicious! That means the restaurant must be even better, as it has many more choices of food available. It was a marvelous surprise, as I've often found hotel food to not be very good. The room was well sound-proofed, so it seemed like we were the only guests here. Our King room was huge, with a nice sitting area with couch & table, and everything was clean & comfortable. We definitely recommend Grand Vista Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed our location as well as all the amenities that we offer. We take great pride in providing excellent service as well as a clean comfortable room to every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.