“My favorite Rubio's”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
San Diego, California
“My favorite Rubio's”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Rubio's was created in San Diego by an SDSU graduate so every location has a beachy feeling. The Solana Beach restaurant is next to the beach so the customers are in swimwear or even wetsuits! The menu has a good variety and they have never refused my customizations. The food is tasty and healthy Mexican food.

Solana Beach, California
“Cool aquarium”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

They have some really lonely fish swimming in a cool aquarium that my kids really like. I am not to impressed with Rubios. Solana Beach has better taco shops. Try Rudy's on Stevens ave.
But, Rubios. Is close the beach and take out is kinda easily available for a lunch or dinner seaside for a sunset!

• Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wish we had one on the East Coast!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a great place to grab food and take it back to eat where you are staying or at Fletcher's Cove. This is not a fancy place so don't be mistaken. It is essentially fast food but, the food is fresh and very tasty and the service was very good and friendly. The restaurant is clean although we did not eat in it. We had a really hard time finding well-ranked places to eat dinner in Solana Beach with kids. All the high ranked places were breakfast and lunch only so dinner time was a bit difficult. We were staying in a condo right on the beach and, to be quite honest, most nights I wanted to sit in our beachfront condo and watch the sun set. Rubio's allowed us to get a good meal quickly and not miss the sunset.

• Visited July 2013
Quito
“Classic Fish Tacos Spot”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This place is excellent for kids or just for a tasty bite to eat when you need something quick and convenient. I've been eating at Rubio's for well over a decade now and for tasty food, convenience, and a quick meal it can't be beat. Not your typical fast food joint, Rubio's tacos and burritos are always good and fresh tasting, service is friendly and efficient, and the place is always clean and spotless.

Visited July 2013
Rancho Santa Fe, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hate Mexican Food!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Look, I despise Mexican food so I didn't really enjoy it! So, instead of going there, I went to get pizza. Pizza is way better than all Mexican food! Just saying.

Visited March 2013