“Like this old and reputable place”
Review of T's Cafe

T's Cafe
Ranked #31 of 79 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great for breakfast. Local establishment which has been here for a long time. Love the atmosphere. It just feels comfortable. Food is ample and well prepared. Service is good. I often take out of town friends there to get a feel of Solana Beach Local color. Parking is ample too. Recommend it for a reasonably priced and varied menu.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Well, you get the order wrong. It takes forever to come out. It's freezing cold out because it's early in the morning, and you open all the windows and the door. I think that just about covers it. The server was sweet, but couldn't seem to do anything right. Ditto the cook. The place is a sort of a pleasant looking breakfast place. If you're not functioning early in the morning, you need to go to bed earlier.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stumbled upon this place while visiting the area and lucky us! It as a beautiful day and we accidentally sat ourselves on the patio without realizing that we needed to check-in inside. I didn't even realize how big "inside" was! I had a crab Benedict with home fries and it was scrumptious. My husband had a turkey and avocado Benedict that I could have killed him over. Just kidding. In hindsight, I wish I wouldn't ordered a Bloody Mary, but we had a big day ahead of us. I love that the patio is pet-friendly. We definitely would have gone back if we were in the area longer.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Best Bloody Mary I have had in a long time! Friendly staff and pet friendly! Definitely will be back! Love the atmosphere!

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Took my youngest daughter here for breakfast and she ordered the Blueberry waffle. You would have been happy to see her face when it arrived at the table. One huge smile from ear to ear. It was huge. Smothered in berries and whipped cream. I ordered a more traditional breakfast eggs bacon and hash browns and it was all delicious!