“Healthy lunch, but filling” 4 of 5 bubbles

Panera Bread
Ranked #47 of 76 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mission Viejo, California
“Healthy lunch, but filling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

Their combo salad and hot sandwiches are a good deal, healthy but filling. The service is quick and almost easy to find a table. Been better on the patio if it was not too cold.

Visited April 2013

Solana Beach, California
“Pandora takes the cake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I have regularly gone to this branch since it opened years ago and have never been disappointed by their food or genial service.
I can count on them to brighten my day.

• Visited April 2013
Quito
“Tasty Bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

I stopped in here in January for a pecan sticky bun and a cup of coffee. Can't say a whole lot about the food except that the sticky bun was quite tasty and the display was excellent. The coffee was just as good as any I've had at Starbuck's or elsewhere.

An assistant manager attended to me and the service was very prompt, courteous and attentive, I would certainly go back for coffee, breads, or pastries.

They have both comfortable indoor and outdoor seating, so it's a great place for a casual meeting as wel.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Carlsbad, California
“Panera itself is amazing, and this location is even better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2011

I have always loved Panera, but it's always been a drive to get to one. Now that I moved to Solana Beach and found that there's one right down the street, I thought I'd try it out. AMAZING. The food was great as always, but the customer service was awesome as well. We had had a tiny mistake on one of our orders, and the manager (or owner?) rectified the situation and was more than generous. Also, this Panera has a great outdoor seating area with nice patio furniture and a fire pit ... it was perfect for right around sunset when we came. Overall, I can say that this location earns a 5 out of 5 in every category, and would highly recommend it to others. Also, sign up for their club thing. My last visit I got a free smoothie :)

• Visited April 2011
San Diego
“Nicest sandwich-type restaurant in Solana Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2009

I eat here regularly.
Sometimes I phone my order ahead, walk to the front of the line and take the food home. Other times, I sit outside with my dog and watch the world go by as it is very dog friendly.
If I have an early breakfast meeting here (as they have WiFi) I order the soufles, which are a real treat.
The outdoor patios are really nice, have comfortable seating, umbrellas, a fire pit, lush plants and are away from the hub-hub. Compare this with the bagel shop which looks out over the I-5 and the Vons parking lot. This is much, much nicer.
The food is good although portions seem to have shrunk slightly . The bakery has a great assortment of pastries and bread.

1 Thank 92075