“Awesome little lunch spot in Solana Beach!!”
Review of Claire's on Cedros

Claire's on Cedros
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a cafe and bakery located in the heart of Solana Beach. We specialize in fresh, homemade, California-style comfort food as well as a variety of homemade breads, pastries and desserts. We are family friendly, dog friendly, and most of all just plain friendly, so come on in and check us out!
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Love this place! If you are looking for a casual, low key, relaxing place for lunch this is it. Really fun eco-friendly restaurant on Cedro, nice staff, and food was excellent. Worthwhile and if you are within 5-10 miles and want a solid breakfast or lunch place this is it. I will return next time I am in the area. Only downside is there can be a wait for a table. But there are a bunch of places to sit out front and enjoy the southern california sun while waiting.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We are always so pleased to find a local restaraunt that is better than any chain! Breakfast was wonderful, fresh, and filling. We had a wonderful time trying their different breakfast choices and visiting on the patio. A must if you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Located a few blocks from the beach, this cute vintage cottage house packs great ambience and food into a small space. Everything is fresh and tastes incredible. Even a simple eggs and bacon breakfast is a treat! The service is great and they refill coffee and water quickly. Treat yourself to decadent baked goods or an award winning omelet! Yummy!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is my special treat place I go to whenever I can. The food is always wonderful and the service is great too. It can be a little loud instead - (there's also some outdoor seating) but if you are able to go for breakfast around 9 I find that's the best time to find a seat and relax without having to wait at all - of course weekends are another story and I choose to avoid then.
I recently came to Claires for my birthday and the waitress was so sweet - she gave me a birthday brownie wrapped nicely to take home for later. That's the customer service so rare to find these days.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Eggs Benedict best I ever ate anywhere. Homemade sauce. Everything is fresh. Looked around at sandwiches salads all fresh. Huge. Fairly priced. Location great. Stop into the incredible consignment store down the street to walk it off.