“Not Impressed”

Cross street: In between Lomas Santa Fe Dr and Via De La Valle
San Diego, California
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My husband, son and I went to Woody's to use a Groupon. The drinks were really overpriced and pretty much negated the value of the Groupon deal. Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable, but it took forever to get our check. The food was ok but under-seasoned. I wouldn't bother going back.

• Visited July 2013

Encinitas, California
“Not So Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Woody's routinely offers Groupons which add to the already present value of a meal here. The menu is a blend of traditional with a twist and fully eclectic. Bottomless mimosas and $5 Bloody Mary for brunch is a cant miss!

• Visited July 2013
Boulder City, Nv
“OK Brunch served to fast”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Went to Woodys Salona Beach for Sunday brunch today. The place is OK but could use some improvements. We sat down and ordered drinks and breakfast and had the breakfast 30 seconds after getting our drinks. My wife opted for the mimosas’ and they seemed real stingy about the refills. I had the Beach walker Omelet (shrimp, crab and cheese) it was ok served hot but the potatoes were Luke warm. I think it also could have used some kind of sauce also. My wife had the Portofino (lobster and Chorizo and cheese) Very tasty but once again just warm potatoes. The muffins were ok but seemed like they were made the day before and just micro waved. Our server Jessica was very friendly and helpful. I might go back again if I had a living social or groupon for the place.

• Visited May 2013
Laguna Niguel, California
“Bang Bang Shrimp....”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The atmosphere isn't the best, but the staff is really nice and helpful and the food is very good! The bang bang shrimp is delish and the Mango Avocado salad made me very happy!

Visited March 2013
San Diego, California
“so so food”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

this was my third try at woody's , I guess i was hoping it would get better . the food at best is average . had bang bang shrimp and it was missing any bang at all . all the other items about the same .

• Visited March 2013