“Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Phone: (858) 793-0999
Description: Phone: (858) 793-0999
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Highly recommend the Italian Choped Salad. Very friendly waiters and waitresses. Easy access off the main street.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Visited CPK Solana Beach last week, a good standby for consisten, fresh, and tasty food. Service is always prompt and food consistently good. Try to arrive early (before 6 pm) for now wait. It gets packed during the summer and especially the racing season at Del Mar. I usually find a half salad will suffice for a decent meal, especially if you don't want to walk out of here with your pants popping. Pizzas are good and I particularly like the thin crust and whole wheat pizzas, not too much dough but plenty of toppings.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I thought the food and service were excellent. Best CPK I've been to. (I know, that's like saying it's the highest skyscraper in Topeka, but...) Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Even after all these years I love the pizza. Their classic BBQ Chicken pizza is hard to beat. But the Thai chicken rocks as well. Honey whole wheat crust is an added bonus. Service is always fast and friendly. Decent wines by the glass (you can even get a taster setup).

Reviewed 1 March 2013

We got there early so we didn't have to wait. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. The food was ok but way overpriced. I left there feeling like I had just wasted money and I really hate that.