“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped in on our way to la jolla for the day. The breakfast was amazing, menu is dynamic, service was great.

Phoenix
“Loved the creative food!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We visited my granddaughter, who lives in Carlsbad and she picked this place for breakfast. It was so worth the 20 minute drive from her condo. The creative menu made it hard to choose. I ended up ordering the baked eggs with parmesan cheese and baguette. The homemade jam was so delicious. I also loved the pineapple pancakes. The coffee came in a big mug and was fresh and piping hot. I am sure we would go back often if we wouldn't live in Phoenix.

“Good local spot”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

My sister recommended this place for breakfast and they did not disappoint. I had the crab cakes eggs Benedict. All good. Potatoes were a little undercooked for me, but the rest of the dish was perfect. Only negative was one very loud employee. Balding guy, with glasses and goatee. He was a host/greeter and was obnoxiously loud. Other than that I would definitely come back again.

1 Thank sincitystealth
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Absolutely phenomenal breakfast”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I'll be quick. We tried two different breakfast scrambles and the blue corn pancakes with fresh pineapple. The scrambles were incredible and delicious. (The potatoes were good, though not fabulous.) But the blue corn pancakes qualified as BEST BREAKFAST EVER. We were there a week ago and we haven't stopped talking about it since. Now to figure out how to make those pancakes at home....

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank DF1217
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Cozy restaurant with an eclectic menu”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

We come hear every time we visit our son. The menu is eclectic and there are so many interesting choices. Service is fast and friendly with both indoor and outdoor seating. Such a treat!

• Visited June 2013