“My favorite North County Thai restaurant”

Bangkok Bay Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I love this place, everything I have had here is excellent. It is a little pricey but the food is always fresh and delicious. Nice private party rooms as well. And fantastic ice tea!

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I have always had great food and the service is always very good. There is some wait time on weekends, but the wait is worth it. Bangkok Bay is also great for takeout, especially in winter, when one is craving warm comfort food.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Nothing to dislike. We ordered drunken noodles and chicken satay for an evening snack! The food was awesome, fair portion, and great price.

2  Thank Lovemygym
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

On tip took the chance and we were blow a way. We've been many Thai restaurants but Bangkok Bay tops the list. Great service, great food....outstanding food, great price. This IS a hidden gem for sure. Call for reservations the place was packed. Will make sure we stop by again when we're in town next.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I had the glass noodles with vegetables and my friend had the twisted sisters. Both plates were great. The server was very polite and the atmosphere was very nice.