“So much to taste!!”

136 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,215 helpful votes
“So much to taste!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2012 via mobile

Well, I like wine, I was in an even at Madera,Ca, that's where I saw this winery, the owner pretty much told me to stop by the winery and try the wine, so I did, although it took me about 5 months to go, but for my surprise he and she remembered me, I got to taste everything they have, yeah I drank all!! The wine is great, the people are fun and friendly and the place is located on the hills, so you can have a nice view while drinking wine. I was a club member for a year and that was my excuse to go there 4 times a year. I really recommend this winery!!

4 Thank MONTYHADES

177 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,777 helpful votes
“What A Cool Find!”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We were on business in Soledad this past Sat. and I looked at the TA mobile app for things to do in this area. This winery came up and we headed over there for a little wine tasting before lunch in Carmel Valley at Corkscrew Cafe. The tasting room is spacious and beautiful but the attraction here is the gorgeous deck area overlooking the vineyards and farmlands. We relaxed out on the patio with several different wines and enjoyed them all. Their Signature wine is the Cabernet Sauvignon which we purchased. They also offered a white Pinot Noir which was refreshing and different.

The staff is very friendly and helpful and your tasting fee is waived with a purchase. This place is a bit off the beaten path but once you get there, you are in for a real treat. :)

Visited June 2012
3 Thank syrahgirl
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Family Gatherings”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Red wines are for the wine lovers! Take a picnic and enjoy valley views.

2 Thank Karetomuch