“Great wine, great tour, great people! Worth the drive to Soledad”
Review of Hahn Estate Winery

Hahn Estate Winery
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Soledad
Savannah, Georgia
“Great wine, great tour, great people! Worth the drive to Soledad”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My wife and I booked the ATV vineyard tour and can't say enough about it. The scenery was nothing short of breathtaking, and the breadth of our tour guide's knowledge was impressive. We learned about the making of wine from a number of different perspectives: scientific (e.g. soil conditions, topography, weather, etc.), production side (barrel making, aging process, sampling, etc.) and financial side. The vineyard is large and impressive but small enough in scale to be able to see the process from soup to nuts. The tasting room made for a great end of the tour, and I was impressed at how little pressure was placed on us to make a sale. When you've got good wines like they do, I guess you don't have to pressure customers.

Visited November 2013

Atlanta
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This was one of the main stops on our anniversary trip to Carmel, California. While the winery is a little over an hour away from the Carmel, the views driving and upon arrival were amazingly unforgettable. When we arrived at the winery, we were promptly greeted by Larry who would be our tour guide. Larry joked that we should probably brace ourselves for the adventure we were about to experience. Still, his sharp turns and brisk take-offs did not disappoint and kept us on our toes. He was also very knowledgeable about the winery. We toured the winery and saw the beautiful grounds and valley below. It was all so breath taking. Then we returned back to the tasting room for some excellent wine. Hahn was already my favorite wine before this tour but I am a dedicated fan and about to be a wine club member from now on. I will say, you get quite dirty on the ATV tour. So, ladies might want to wear a scarf to protect the hair. Even with the scarf you will probably still get dirt in your hair because we were pretty covered from head to toe. Still, the Hahn ATV Tour was a definite highlight for our anniversary trip. Best Pinot Noir EVER!!!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank dwbaisden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hahn ATV Tour and Tasting”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We've just completed our tour at the Hahn Estate and it was fantastic. We toured the beautiful 1,200 acre estate with guide Tim on the Honda ATV and it was awesome. The price was great, we were there for nearly 4 hours and had a fantastic day learning about the winery, the grounds, local wildlife, and the surrounding valley. Well worth the time and money and this visit far exceeded expectations!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Joe G
Sunnyvale, CA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Long distance from the highway”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I liked sipping my wine on the balcony overlooking the vineyard. Wine tasting was $15 for a flight. I chose a glass for $5

Visited July 2013
Connecticut
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent wine”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We went with friends from the area. They are wine club members and this is one of their very favorite wineries. We enjoyed our tasting and had our lunch on the deck overlooking the valley. Beautiful location. Excellent wine. We enjoyed it so much we shipped a case home.

Visited April 2013