Wine Valley Inn & Cottages
King Frederik Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotel Corque(Solvang)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$147
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,251 results
All reviewshash brownskoi pondhonor barjunior suitecheese and crackersoutdoor fireplacein townyogurtfairy talehot breakfasthard boiled eggsbreakfast roomsitting areahappy hourbreakfast was includedthe main streetshops and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2007

Overall we had a nice stay. We got a junior loft, which was a two story room. The room was clean. The sofa looked a little old, but clean none the less. The bed was comfortable and we were able to get a good night's sleep. The bathroom had a tub/shower and a toilet, all which were very clean. We got a great deal with the manager's special off their website. The only bad thing was that the A/C wasn't working and it was hot during the day. The staff provided us a fan for the room, however. At night, we opened the windows to let cool air in, so it wasn't so bad. I would recommend staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2007

My wife took me up to the inn for my birthday and I was pleasantly
surprised. We stayed on the second floor of the Village Clock Tower
which had a fireplace and a king size bed. The staff was friendly and the check in was a breeze. It was a five minute walk to the main part of town, and the gardens are very nice to walk in or read a book.
The continental breakfast was better then I expected, fresh bagels,yogurt , pancakes and waffles,coffee and juice and a free
usa newspaper. We went to AJ Spurs for dinner and for the price
$15-$25 we had a feast. Towards the end I would suggest seeing NojoQui Park, go south on Alisal rd for about four miles. Where you can take a ten minute hike to the waterfall. Travel south another 3 miles towards the stop sign and turn right and your back on the freeway. Its beautiful countryside to see and not alot of people travel this road. Have fun and enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 25 April 2007

I just returned from an excellent visit to wine country which included a stay at this property. Everything went according to my expecations: perfect location in the heart of Solvang, clean and comfortable room, efficient staff, attractive grounds, fresh coffee in the morning and a large room. The price I paid for my loft room represented good value as it had a king sized bed upstairs and a pull out sofa bed downstairs. My only complaint is that the TVs in the room were small and old. Overall, a good place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank jwobkk
Reviewed 24 April 2007

The Wine Valley Inn and Cottages have nice, clean rooms, serves up hot fresh coffee each morning and is located in the heart of Solvang. Easy access to the main attractions, including Paula's for your morning pancake fix. The Inn is also within walking distance to nearby restaurants and drinking establishments for those that love the grape.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank BYOB
Reviewed 31 March 2007

I stayed at The Wine Valley in at the end of February to visit a friend in Solvang. I was a little wary of what to expect considering the price was so inexpensive. I have worked at a very upscale hotel/resort for many years, therefore, I have very high expectations in other hotels. I could have stayed at a large hotel in Buelton for my industry rate but opted for the convenience of being right downtown. For the price paid this was a great little hotel. The Inn was right in the middle of Solvang and was a great location to walk around and experience all that this quaint town has to offer.

The front desk was very warm and friendly upon check-in. Some of the rooms are a little hard to find at first, even though you receive a detailed map and directions...After the first discovery it was no problem to navigate back. The room was decent sized and clean. The bathroom was rather large and also clean. The beds were very comfortable. Housekeeping was great...

The hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, I didn't partake but my boyfriend did and said it was great.

Considering the location, level of service, and most importantly the price, this is a great hotel. If not for a friend, I wouldn't have chosen Solvang as a vacation destination...now I can't wait to go back. The area is beautiful and the wine country there is so under utilized during the off season that it feels like every vineyard is your very own.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Seamaze