“Visit Solvang, Have to try a Danish!”
Review of Danish Mill Bakery

Danish Mill Bakery
Ranked #5 of 5 Bakeries in Solvang
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great bakery with many delicious choices of sweets and good coffee......Service was friendly and had outdoor & indoor seating...

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We sat at an outside table with our dog. I went inside to order and the ladies behind the counter were super nice. I was ready to pay and then have my hubby come in to pick out his pastry and the lady said "no pay now - hubby can pay later." How nice to trust me to walk out the door without paying! Pastries were the BOMB!

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

The most amazing breads, pastrys baked fresh every day.. Great downtown location, nice atmosphere..a little pricey but worth it since we only visit 1time a yr

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stopped in for a coffee and sweet while in Solvang for the day. The bakery items were a vision. The French Waffle is like two giant flaky lady finger shaped cookies with raspberry and whipped cream layered between. That and a cup of coffee and I was set for a few hours. It was delicious. Wait staff were wonderful and very helpful. Prices were reasonable. I'll visit again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We went there after lunch at Red Viking next door and unlike our experience with the latter this place seemed to serve authentic Danish pastry. My wife tried one Danish with plums and said it was extremely good. I had a double chocolate cake and although I'm not a big fan of this kind of food, I must admit it was very good too. Their Cappuccino didn't disappoint either.