“Wonderful Time.”

Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Solvang
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Serving Breakfast & Lunch 7 days a week in a casual atmosphere, Fresco Valley Cafe places an emphasis on organic & natural ingredients with many light, healthy options to get you through the day. Proudly offering regional, local wine with a variety of microbrews our outdoor patio is a great way to enjoy the beautfiul California sunshine.Our patio is pet friendly, we even have a dog menu!
Golden, CO
“Wonderful Time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We enjoyed a delicious dinner and wine on their patio. They provided excellent and friendly service. We also enjoyed fantastic desserts at half price because it was Sunday evening (the end of the week). Hard to beat that deal.

Visited May 2014

Nipomo, California
“Everything was wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Had a great lunch here. First looking at the prices I thought it was a little pricy but lets give it a try. We each had the halibut fish and chips which came with a soup or salad. The salad was huge with chicken on it. My soup was creamy broccoli in a big bowl. The fish was three big pieces with a large amount of fries that tasted great. Was worth the price.

Maui, Hawaii
“Everything we had was delicious!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were visiting because of the Santa Barbara Wine Country Half Marathon. The restaurant is lovely. We wanted to sit outside, but all the tables were taken. It was nice, because there was only one other couple inside dining. My hubby had the calamari for starters, and loved it. I chose to have the French Dip with fries. I would have to say one of the best french dips I've ever had. Meat was tender and plentiful. The fries were delicious, not greasy at all. Hubby had the calzone and said that it was wonderful. Kept trying to get me to taste it, but I didn't want to get full and not be able to eat my sandwich! We would have like to try one of their desserts, but were both too full. The table next to us had a scrumptious-looking dessert of some kind. We will definitely return when in Solvang again! I saw reviews posted on here where you order your food and go sit down - we didn't have that. We had a server seat us and come to our table and take our orders. Service was wonderful. Maybe because we dined for dinner and not lunch.

1 Thank ladywolfd
SAN SIMEON
“First time, but definitely not the last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was our Mothers Day brunch, my wife ,daughter, 2 grandsons, and Lulu the dog, definitlely a pet friendly place, the first thing the waiter brought was a bowl of water for the doggie. The food was great, service friendly and attentive.

1 Thank BOB M
Gilroy, California
“Good lunch close to main drag”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Here on a busy Saturday and happened upon this place what a pleasant surprise. I had the skewer salad and my fiancee had the ahi tuna wrap with the chicken tortilla soup. Both were very good. They only have can sodas but free refills on lemonade and iced tea, both self serve. They have a large outdoor patio seating as well as a good indoor area.

Visited May 2014