“Pricey, but Delicious”

Panino Solvang
Ranked #53 of 71 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My husband had the number 12 (chicken/pesto) with no mayo - I think if it had the mayo on it, it would've been perfect. Without it, it was slightly dry, but the pesto flavor was so good, and the sundried tomatoes, yum!

I had the number 16 (salami/goat cheese/olive tapenade) It was very olive-y, but still well balanced. I gobbled it up. My husband isn't a big olive lover, but he still thought it was delicious.

The portions were a bit small for the price, but it was still a tasty meal.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Food is terrific, nice outdoor patio, friendly staff, reasonable prices. My favorite sandwich is the # 11- chicken, roasted red peppers and basil, but all their items are good !

Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

Referred to Panino by a California native. Definitely enjoyed our lunch. I had a salad which was very large and delicious. My husband had a sandwich and he was very pleased. Should we pass through Solvang we'd stop in again.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

A small lunch spot in town but highly recommended. A large variety of sandwiches and salads to choose from and the prices are very affordable for a family. Loved the patio seating to enjoy our lunch and people watch.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Innovative sandwich combinations are prepared with top quality ingredients. A lovely outdoor patio seating area offers great people watching and a serene spot to soak in a long weekend getaway while enjoying Solvang out-of-doors. Sandwiches are generously sized - we split one between my husband and I and it was the perfect amount.