“My favorite place to get a sandwich!”
Review of Panino Solvang

Panino Solvang
Ranked #39 of 69 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Solvang, California
“My favorite place to get a sandwich!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I love everything at Panino. If I could, I would eat here every day. They have such a variety of sandwiches and salads including many vegetarian options. They even have some hot sandwich options (which my husband prefers.) They start out with 4 bread options, but sometimes run out later in the afternoon. They never seem to run out of focaccia, and lucky me because that is my favorite! All of their ingredients are fresh and delicious. They have chips and drinks to purchase on the side, but I like their ice tea that they serve on the counter the best. The portions are very filling and if you aren't super hungry you can share a sandwich. Overall, I think they have something for everyone and I definitely recommend Panino!

• Visited July 2014

Springfield, Missouri
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We came here for lunch, and I definitely will come here again. I got the number 12 roast chicken sandwich, and the person with me got the number 6 chicken salad sandwich. I would recommend the focaccia bread, because the person I was with got wheat and they said it was really dry. The place is really small, but they have a great patio area outside to sit and enjoy your food. They don't really have sandwiches that would appeal to most kids, so we just took my daughter to Subway after. I would recommend this place more for adults instead of families with young kids.

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“yummy sandwiches and salads”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Five of us ordered food for our wine tasting picnic. It was all fabulous! They are located in the center of town, and prepared our order quickly. Perfect !

Visited May 2014
california
“Best sandwiches in town”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This place makes greast sandwiches - very tasty and lots of options. The cotswold sandwhich is fabulous

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank hyknski
Fresno, California
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This tiny, hole-in-the-wall makes great sandwiches and salads, using high quality bread, meats, cheeses and other ingredients. Very creative menu. Portions are large - we like to split a sandwich and salad. You order at the counter and they deliver your lunch to you on the patio. No wine, but they serve bottled beer and other drinks.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Panino Solvang? Share your experiences!