“very good”

Ingeborg's World Famous Danish Chocolates
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Solvang
Cuisines: Danish
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Im Norwegian and live in Florida, not many places to order scandinavian goodies so I always order from Ingeborgs (same name as my grandma btw) in solvang. About to order some licorice now. :)

1  Thank norqueen

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We have ice cream there and also buy licorice--they have every kind imaginable from various countries. They also have the best Dutch windmill cookies (packaged). We have always had
terrific service there, and yes, the chocolate is outstanding !

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Ingeborgs is high on my list of best chocolate places to get my "chocolate fix" from. My favorite is the pretzel shaped chocolate called Kringler and it has no nuts or additions - just pure chocolate in milk or dark. They have lots of other chocolates and even sugar free versions for those who can't indulge in sugar.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I loved Ingeborg's chocolates and shop! I'm not giving 5 stars because the service wasn't good, the woman helping us was very rude. The chocolate though is worth the visit! LOTS of options, plus a mini coffee bar and some more things to eat in.

To me it was expensive paying $30 for 10 pieces of chocolate, but boy it was worth it. Chocolate covered Oreos and almonds turtles were my favorites by far! If you're around don't waste the opportunity to go there!

3  Thank Bella3490
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Handmade chocolates and an old-fashioned ice cream/soda fountain. Imported candies and Ingeborg's special orange chocolate sticks are my favorites. They ship also.

2  Thank otter1