“Great whites and beautiful scenery!”
Review of Lincourt Vineyards

Lincourt Vineyards
Ranked #17 of 53 things to do in Solvang
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great whites and beautiful scenery!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Perfect place to stop for a wine tasting and a picnic lunch. Wines are very tasty and reasonably priced! The Chards are not your typical oaky/deep chards. They are crisp and clean and closer to a Sauv Blanc! Just as I like them!

I have been on both my visits to Santa Barbara and hope to return next time!

Bonus: Free wine tasting for you and your friends if someone signs up for the wine club!

Visited April 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beautiful Place!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Had a great visit to Lincourt. The grounds and scenery are fantastic and relaxing as well as having some incredible wines. The wine tasting and service was excellent.

Visited April 2014
River Ridge, Louisiana, Usa
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Unexpected Pleasure”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My wife and I signed up for private wine tour and while Lincourt was not part of the initial list of wineries, our driver suggested it and we are glad he did. A nice find in Santa Ynez. Try it. You might like it.

Visited March 2014
Brighton, MI
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A Good Rose - Finally!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stopped at Lincourt as part of a tour (with DeeTours).
Tasting Room is very cool old house with lots of original details. The grounds are gorgeous - was fun to watch setup for a wedding. Delicious wines, great service (I can't recall her name) - even let us taste a new wine that was meant for the staff only. Our case of wine arrived as promised after we returned back home.

A definite must stop in my book.

Visited October 2013
Brasilia, DF
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 185 helpful votes
“Nice winery, nice wines, but staff was in a bad mood”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I don't know if we visited it on a bad day, but the staff was really unfriendly. They barely greeted us, poured the wine and left (although the place was completely empty and I doubt they had much to do). As a result, although they have really good wines, this was the only winery we visited in which we did not buy anything. Yes, we didn't pay for the wine tasting because we got a coupon from Rideau giving us a free tasting, but if they are not willing to honor the coupons they should not participate in such promotions.

Visited December 2013