“Good Beer and good Appetizers”

Fitzpatricks Tavern
Ranked #21 of 71 Restaurants in Solvang
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Irish, Brew Pub
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Fun little place. Great fry's and the pork belly sliders were wonderful. Servers were friendly and attentive. Don't do a black and tan. They can't do it well, but still charge you the same price

There are newer reviews for Fitzpatricks Tavern

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Fun Irish Pub. Only beer and wine are served along with a menu that consists of traditional Irish foods and last call is at 8:45 pm, so be sure to get in there to enjoy refreshments before last call! Try the awesome onion rings!!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This Irish restaurant/pub was a fun place for dinner when we were tiring of the Danish theme. It was too loud but that was due to drunk customers near us. I had their Reuben sandwich which did not disappoint. Have fun!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was working in the area and brought my husband along. We were famished and didn't know where to eat. SO many options in this little tourist town. Decided on this place. Service was really good and efficient. My husband ordered the hamburger and fries.. they source their produce locally if possible so it was ridiculously fresh. The fries were thin, hand-cut and like the gourmet fries you get at an upscale restaurant. Maybe the best hamburger I've ever tasted. Bun made fresh too. My husband had an ICY cold beer. Lot's of beer choices at an Irish pub. I had the chicken pot pie...REALLY flakey and good! I look forward to visiting Solvang again JUST for this restaurant!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Came across this tavern while visiting the area for a wedding. We were with 20 or so members of the family. We loved the food and drinks. Great place to hang out if you are in the Solvang area. Staff was great and couldn't do enough for all of us.

Been to Fitzpatricks Tavern? Share your experiences!