“Fantastic!”

Mustard Seed Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 69 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

So good. All around. I loved it, everybody in my family thoroughly enjoyed their plates. I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2013

Westport, Connecticut
“No big deal, but ...”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We were in a hurry and stopped here for a quick bite at lunch. There's nothing at all fancy or special about this little place. But I'll tell you this: they made me the BEST grilled cheese and tomato sandwich I've ever had in my life. Seriously. And for that, it was worth writing a quick review on Trip Advisor!
(Meanwhile, my husband had a homemade turkey pot pie. When I asked him how it was he replied with a grin "This is great!")

• Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Hearty and Good”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

On a recent trip to Solvang, we arrived early and had breakfast at the Mustard Seed. I had a spinach and mushroom omlette with cream cheese, and my friend had the Mustard Seed Scramble with ground beef. Both were good. Special, no, but satisfying and well done and reasonably priced. The potatoes that came with them were just okay. The service was excellent and they have a nice patio where you can eat and watch the people coming and going along Mission.

• Visited May 2013
Blaine, Washington
“We thought it was great!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Although some of the other reviews are a little weak, Tom and I really enjoyed our lunch at the Mustard Seed Restaurant. It was a hot day and we sat outside. Tom had the philly cheesesteak, which he said topped mine until he saw the look on my face and rephrased his statement and said it was "almost" as good as mine. He should know - he's a philly cheesesteak expert! I had the chicken caesar salad, which was very good. The dressing was a little bland, but not enought to discourage me from eating the whole thing! Our waiter was the best - friendly and attentive. If we lived here, the I'm sure the Mustard Seed would be a regular for us.

• Visited May 2013
Abbotsford, B C, Canada
“Tried Danish food”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Tried Danish meatballs but I just didn't like them, that's all. Waiter very nice and friendly. My husband and I were there on a Thursday night and there wasn't much selection for evening eating.

Visited April 2013