“Lunch was good”

Ranked #57 of 71 Restaurants in Solvang
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 19 July 2014

As all Solvang, it is expensive to eat. They have very good service. I had a chef salad. It was good with lots of stuff in it. I would go back

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My niece and I were hungry, and the restaurant looked promising. She ordered a Danish meal which she was unable to eat because the meat was raw. I ordered a corned beef sandwich which came in chunks and not sliced. The milk was sour and my fork was bent. This was not the lunch we anticipated after a morning's drive to get to Solvang.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had a delicious lunch while enjoying perfect weather on the patio. The staff was extremely friendly and provided excellent service.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had brunch here and it was a pleasant experience. The staff was welcoming, warm, and friendly without being intrusive. The food was good, but not great. We enjoyed some Danish dishes and the fresh warm sunshine on the patio.

1  Thank Anjalifox
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

The serving is very small. For the price I paid I expected a much bigger plate of food.i do not recommend this restaurant at all!

1  Thank MARLON B

Been to Mustard Seed Restaurant? Share your experiences!