“Nice place”

LA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place”
Reviewed 8 August 2007

This place was very nice and have very tasty food. I recomend it to everyone.

1 Thank MarcK123

Santa Ynez, CA
“Worst place to eat”
Reviewed 2 July 2007

OMG, I'm a local in Santa Ynez, and all locals know NOT to eat here! The food is disgusting!!! I've given this place several chances, hoping it was just a fluke the first two times, but now know for sure to never eat here again! Sorry Mustard Seed.

5 Thank SYgirl
Long Beach, California
“Will not return ....”
Reviewed 7 November 2006

We decided to have dinner at the Mustard Seed Restaurant because we were quite hungry and it caught our eye from the road as we were driving by.

It seemed small and quaint and had a varied menu.

My husband ordered the Danish combo which he said was just ok. I ordered a steak which was way overcooked and arrived with all of the accompainments (Starch/vegetables) cold. I was very hungry but I couldn't eat it so I had to send it back. The waiter didn't seem very happy with me.

I changed my order and ordered a tri tip sandwich figuring our proximity to Santa Maria it would prove favorable. But my sandwich was not tri tip but rather more of a roast beef/frech dip sandwich. By now, I was not willing to send my food back again and just ate it. The sandwich was not bad but it wasn't tri-tip which is what bothered me. Why bill it as something it's not.

By now, I was just ready to pay our bill and get out. There are plenty of other nice places to dine than this place; be forewarned.

8 Thank MustangMonica

Been to Mustard Seed Restaurant? Share your experiences!