“Good Breakfast”

Belgian Cafe
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: American, Belgian, Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have been to Solvang many times and have not eaten here before. The crepes were wonderful, fresh fruit and whipped cream. Almost nutritious!! The outdoor seating was very nice, watch the people, enjoy the weather and fresh air.

Florida
“A Solvang Standard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

My wife and I like to stop for lunch in Solvang on our trips to California. We came upon the Belgian Cafe because it is in a great location in the middle of everything, and it was a beautiful day and they had Al Fresco dining at some tables on the sidewalk. Great service, nice atmosphere. I had a very nice Tri-Tip sandwich, not extremely large but very, very good, and my wife enjoyed a wonderful crepe which was pretty big and looked delicious. We will return, liked the place.

Los Olivos, Ca
“Dependable local favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I've dined here a zillion times, this is a local favorite, particularly on weekends when their sister restaurant, Paula's Pancake House, is packed with tourists. The food is always good. This is not a gourmet experience, it's more a consistent value for the money, tasty, timely, convenient (no better location, this is in the exact center of town). I was at the 1964 New York World's Fair which launched the Belgian waffle craze and this is way better. There's a wide ranging menu, good place to be hungry, go local, try the Danish omelette! Open for breakfast and lunch only.

San Diego, California
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I have eaten here each time we have stayed in Solvang. The food is very good, the prices are reasonable, the service is prompt...although not always the friendliest it could be. This is not to say they are unfriendly, maybe just efficient. Will we go back? Yes!

Visited June 2014
Ventura, California
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Nice little cafe in the midst of everything. My wife and I both enjoyed the food and atmosphere.Very friendly staff, waffles were pretty good, my wife enjoyed the creeps.not a bad place to stop in and eat very pleasant.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Belgian Cafe? Share your experiences!