Sonoma Hotel
US$231
US$197
El Pueblo Inn(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$217
El Dorado Hotel & Kitchen(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$291
US$282
Ledson Hotel(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$435
All reviewsgirl and the figpastriesno elevatorclaw foot tubfree street parkinggreat locationred and white winemodern amenitiesyour luggagecan't beat the locationfirst floorwalls are thinquaint hotelchain hotelwithin walking distancemorning coffeetwo nights
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here last night after a day of wine tasting and a ride on the Napa Valley Wine Train. We were late arrivals (arrived about 11:00 P.M.) just knackered. Quick, no nonsense check in by the lady at the desk and up the stairs we went. Had a room on the 3rd floor. Unfortunately, no elevator, so it was luck for us we only had one bag to lug up the stairs. Continental breakfast was just right for us.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are probably the quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My sister and I concluded our road trip through wine country yesterday. Our last two nights were spent at the Sonoma Hotel. We really had a great time! I loved the fact that we stayed in a historic building because it had so much character! And, we were allowed to bring the coffee and pastries offered every morning to our room! It was awesome to wake up w breakfast treats AND watch Wimbeldon....in bed!! Haha.

Everyone at the hotel was really helpful and polite and kind. The location was great - on the main square and in walking distance of all the shops and eateries. It was also only 20min from some great hiking!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarMcKenna
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The location is fabulous-- right on Sonoma Square. It's very quaint, however the rooms are small and the facilities are outdated. There is no elevator. We had to pay extra to have a third person in our hotel room, and even the largest room in the hotel was very crowded for the three of us-- and we're New Yorkers, so we're not used to very much space. (Side note: there isn't a full length mirror-- bring your own if you're getting ready for a wedding!)

The pastries served for breakfast were out-of-this-world delicious. Wake up hungry!

There's a great trail behind the hotel for hiking and running, and there's also a nice bike bath for casual strolling.

Overall, I had a good stay, but I think the price was too high given the size of the room and the outdated amenities.

Room Tip: Be prepared that they charge extra if you plan to have more than 2 guests in a room.
1  Thank RachelA187
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Sonoma Hotel. It is at the corner of the square. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly. In this tight net community you feel safe and free to be yourself. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: For better lighting to put on makeup choose a room with the vanity in the room and not the bathroom. The corner rooms are a little larger. Remember this is a b&b so there are no frills.
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was my 2nd visit, and it will not be my last, that I can guarantee.

Love the antiques throughout the hotel. Having stayed here before, I knew there was no elevator, so we repacked before arriving, leaving our big suitcases in the trunk and only brought our carry ons into the room. Street parking was close to the hotel. The beds were comfortable. Loved that there was air conditioning as it was a bit warm with the sunshine. Although in fall when the temps cool down, the windows can be opened.

Appreciated the continental breakfast - best sweet rolls and a nice variety to accompany the coffee, tea and juice offered. The wine sampling in the evening was a very nice touch.

Loved that the hotel was low in occupancy - I think a maximum of 16 people.

Great restaurant directly adjacent to the hotel.

Rest assured, I will be returning for a 3rd time and beyond.

Room Tip: Our room was directly over the street on what I think was the east side of the building, so we could hear traffic early in the morning, but not enough to disturb us. Our room had both a full and twin bed - worked well for two women traveling together.