My girl friends and I stayed here for a wine country girls' weekend. The accommodations and setting were very relaxing and serene. It was a nice, quiet property, and the service and amenities were great. I would definitely stay here again. We also loved that we could walk 4 blocks to Sonoma Square for wine tasting and dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa