One of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. I could have spent my entire vacation there. Several historic buildings situated in a residential area. It has Garden walkways, a pool, what I would rate as a 5 star restaurant, a cozy patio for wine and cheese hour. The rooms were very comfortable and inviting and the staff couldn't do enough for you. It's also only a short walk to the downtown of Sonoma. There is no downside to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa