Beautiful place, the staff were attentive and helpful, wine & cheese each evening is a lovely touch and the pool is fab. Our room was beautifully decorated and spacious, the mini bar was well stocked and the toiletries were lovely.
Unfortunately our room was beside the road and the traffic noise woke us quite early, the bed was quite hard and there was something on the wall (looked like a smoke detector but that was on the ceiling, not sure what it was?) that had a green flashing light which kept us awake - so all in all we didn't get a lot of sleep! The mattress is personal choice and I'm sure many people would be perfectly comfortable but I would ask for a room away from the road if you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa