I don't even know where to start. I love MacArthur Place so much. My husband and I have stayed at this Inn from time to time over the past 10 years. Every time we go to Northern California it is a MUST on our list. And every time we go, it just gets better. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms are a perfect blend of comfy and sumptuous, the food is outstanding, the gardens impeccable but not fussy. The pool is not huge but it is the perfect temperature and so peaceful and relaxing. The spa is the best I've ever been too, and I'm a bit of a spa addict! You can easily walk to town, or take a bike through the vineyards. Or just take a lazy stroll around the grounds of the Inn that are filled with amazing sculptures. It really is the definition of Heaven on Earth. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa