We spent three nights here and we thought the inn was superb. Our experience began when we had to change our reservations and dealt with the reservations manager, Valerie Brown. She went out of her way to help us, way beyond what we would normally expect. We stayed in a suite and it has ample room for two and had an extra sleeping area should there be a third person in your group. For us the high point was the landscaping. It is magical. No effort has been spared and we would sit on our terrace admiring the profusion of flowers and shrubs. Other positives included the concierge, the breakfast buffet staff and the pleasant afternoon wine social. We never experienced the pool or spa due to our busy schedule touring local wineries. They both looked lovely. It is about a ten minute walk to Sonoma Plaza so it is quite convenient to the Plaza's restaurants and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa