Luxurious, quiet, peaceful and incredibly welcoming!! Love the extra touches in the rooms and most importantly the huge bathtubs - even the outdoor bathtub and shower was a delight!
I left feeling like I made new friends with the staff - great people who really do care about your stay and try to be as accommodating as possible. They appear to just love their jobs – unlike many others in the hospitality world.
Surprised at the location – very close to the Square where we got to taste the local Farmers Market and watch the zucchini races – be sure to check out the Visitor’s Center which is a wealth of information too.
If you go to MacArthur Place, indulge in the evening wine reception - great opportunity to learn more of the area and meet new friends and just relax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa