“Couldln't have been more perfect!”
Review of Auberge Sonoma

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sonoma
Auberge Sonoma
Reviewed 7 September 2009

We walked in and gasped...it was better than we had imagined. We wanted for nothing during our stay. The accommodations are top-drawer,very spacious, beautiful and tastefully done. Heavenly beds and luxurious linens. One block from the plaza where we walked to fabulous restaurants and the farmer's market. Our only regret was that we couldn't take advantage of the well-stocked kitchen as we had no desire to cook! Will definitely recommend to any of my friends, and can't wait to come back myself.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 August 2009

My sister and I and our hubbies stayed here for 3 nights end of July. It is the perfect place if you are traveling with another couple and want to be able to hang out together and not be stuck in separate hotel rooms. The 2 bedroom suites (we were in 151) exceeded our expectations. Everything has recently been updated and attention to detail was magnificant. It has a small but extremely well equipped and cute galley kitchen. The beds were so very comfortable and anything we wanted was there. The location is perfect (across the street from the fabulous Cafe La Haye) and right on the square. You can walk out the Boulangerie every morning and get your breaksfast pastries and come back and eat them on the porch. I think the price (we paid under $400/night) spilt between 2 couples is very very reasonable for that area and level of luxury. The owner, Byron, was extremely easy to deal with as well. Hihg recommendation!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2009

Many thanks to our daughter for sourcing out and selecting Auberge Sonoma for a marvelous extended weekend with our family. Located just a block or so from the city plaza, wonderful restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance. The apartments are bright, roomy and uncluttered. What are most impressive are the amenities and accessories within. They are simply top drawer. I particularly enjoyed my morning coffee and newspaper on the expansive front porch and the people watching opportunity that provided.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2009

We just returned from a six night stay at the beautiful Auberge Sonoma. Our family could not have picked a better spot to make our home for the week! The apartment itself is beautiful - tastefully decorated, extremely comfortable and especially well appointed. Everything about the property was exceptional! The owners have truly tried to think of everything you will need to enjoy your stay.

The location is perfect only a block from the downtown plaza loaded with restaurants and shops. You can even walk to the nearest grocery store to stock up for the weekend if necessary. Everyone in our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2009

My sister and I booked Auberge Sonoma online through vrbo.com more or less sight unseen as the place had recently had a full renovation, and no pictures were uploaded to the website. We were a little nervous booking a place without knowing what we were going to get. We were absolutely THRILLED when we arrived. The apartment was AMAZING. You can really tell that Byron and put a lot of thought into decorating the apartment. The decor was beautiful and the beds were pretty much the most comfortable beds I'd slept in (ever!!) My sister even pulled the sheets off to find out what type of mattresses they were. The location can't be beat as it pretty much is on the square. The kitchen is well equipped, the bathrooms are well stocked with everything you need, there is even a stacked washer and dryer, so you're pretty much set!

We really enjoyed our stay and I'm looking forward to coming back soon and this time taking my husband. Thank you so much for providing such a beautiful place. We really enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed 15 June 2009

Having booked the trip before the renovations at the property were finished I wasn't sure what to expect but to say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement! The suite we stayed in was 155 (upstairs), which included a beautifully appointed kitchen and huge private covered deck. The location was also perfect - 5 minutes to the town square with all its shops and restaurants. I would recommend Sonoma, and Auberge Sonoma specifically, for anyone planning to travel wine country. It is a lot more quiet and friendly than Napa, as well as, more central. I really couldn't recommend this place more highly!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2009

We spent a couple of nights in the cottage # 155 and it has been awesome!
This place is really something; neat, modern and you feel like home!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple